Fitmedia Limited. Fitness testing made easy with our software.
We are pleased to announce that we are co-founders and partners in Fitmedia. We provide fitness testing primarily in schools, clubs and sports organisations to enable children and their coaches to test, monitor and improve their overall fitness.
Our testing is based on proven scientific principles and is endorsed by scientist, medical officers and sportsmen.
Our testing protocols:
- Offers monitoring and analysis software to measure children’s results, providing a progressive, comprehensive record of their fitness
- Health-related criteria and classification – to motivate children who are overweight and/or ‘not sporty’
- Facilitates talent identification and objective ‘streaming’ in PE
- Enables schools to monitor the effectiveness of any interventions or programmes; changes to the curriculum
- Educational use: BTEC A-Level or GCSE PE Classes
Sheila Forster says “ This expansion into fitness testing is fantastic opportunity for us to move in to this sector, but more importantly it will give schools the real ability to monitor their sports programmes and gain valuable data to assess if they are actually working and producing young people who are fit and healthy. We are seeing a large numbers of trusts and schools coming forward who want to get Fitmedia into their PE lessons across the UK. This type of scientific based testing is what the industry has been requiring for a while and we pleased and excited that we at Fitmedia are able bring our testing to schools and sports organisations”