Experts in Project Management
Highly qualified Sports, fitness, health and Well-being Consultants
Urban Balance Consultants. a sports consultancy able to manage projects both long term and short term. Our experience delivering a range of high profile projects currently includes overseeing the long term development of the pan London Sport for Social Change Network in several boroughs and DKHT ‘Get on Track’ programme across London. In addition, we have delivered smaller projects working with small trusts/charities supporting them with business development strategy and funding bids.
Urban Balance Consultants uses the project management process outlined below to ensure we get the desired outcomes which involves:
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders
- Developing and planning what is required to be done, with time frames
- Building and motivating the partners/teams
- Managing any changes to the plan
- Coordinating the work of different partners/people
- Monitoring the work to be undertaken
- Successfully delivering results
Client focused solutions for getting things done
Unlike the other generic sports consultancy, Urban Balance Consultants only undertake projects where we feel the clients will gain success because of our expertise, and we utilise our knowledge to transfer lessons learnt from other projects quickly, which enables us to provide greater value to our clients.
Urban Balance Consultants believes that by specialising in specific areas of business, we can offer our clients tailored solutions to meet their local needs.